Thursday, June 30, 2005

Free Things in Dallas

As they say, the best things in life are free.  And Dallas follows this advice quite nicely.

1) Auditorium 10 at the movie theater on Jupiter and 635: This is the strangest theater I've ever been to.  I think there were a total of 50 seats.  When I have my own personal home theater, it will look exactly like this (minus the annoying small children).  It's partitioned off from Auditoriums 1-9 so much that they don't have an usher collecting tickets.

2) DART: It's true.  The metro rail center for the DFW metroplex can be a free ride.  Rumor has it that DART officials ride the trains every once in awhile to check that you have bought a ticket, but only in certain areas and at certain times.  So, if you time it correctly, you can go anywhere in the city for free.

Note: I don't in any way endorse the above.  Stealing is a crime and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whatever, man. I've seen you endorse both of the above. you're a hardened criminal, and you know it. =)