Friday, July 07, 2006

Moving (again)!

Moved to yet another office today.

In the two years since I've worked here, I've been in three offices, all of them in the same building.

Not sure exactly why we moved to a new office.  We had plenty of space in the old office, and now we have even more unused space!

Not complaining though: we've got an awesome kitchen (with a stove, oven, and dishwasher), a huge conference room, and a great view (I claimed one of the window cubicles).

It's going to take some getting used to though, just like after the first move.  The location of my cubicle is pretty nice: right next to the kitchen, and close to an entrance through the conference room.  As for everything else, I'll have to hike through the office to get there. 

At first, I had two huge cubicles to myself.  But then reality set in, and, someone else decided to move in and cramp my style.  Still, I've got arguably the best cube in the whole office.

No comments: