Sunday, June 07, 2009

Movies!

Summer may be my favorite time of year. I don't think I appreciated it as much in Texas, since it was pretty much hot year-round.

However, up here, there is a noticeable difference in temperature, and summer is the one reliable season where you can go out in t-shirts and flip-flops.

Summer is also great because of all the awesome movies. So far, I've seen Up and The Hangover. Completely different genres, but both were great movies. I was really surprised that for Up in 3D you still need to wear the cheesy glasses. You'd think with all the great technological innovations, you wouldn't need the glasses any more.

I'm looking forward to Year One and Bruno also. I've been a bit disappointed with the previews for Year One, but figure with such a funny cast, it has to be good. They also had a preview for Bruno before The Hangover and it looks just as hysterical/politically-incorrect as Borat (if not more so).

No comments: