Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Reflections

It's been almost a year since I moved to Dallas, so I thought I'd share some of the more interesting and memorable things that I've done.

a polo match, 2 Mavs games, a musical at Fair Park, 2 concerts (Sting and Ludacris/Ciara/TI/Mike Jones/Bobby Valentino), an art festival, an Asian festival, 2 musuems (Kimball and DMA), Easter Symphony Concert, Carly Patterson parade/rally, Texas State Fair, 4th of July fireworks in Plano, Christmas festivities in Richardson and Plano

Not bad for my first year, considering that there isn't much to do in Dallas. It seems that lots of people here go to Cowboys and Rangers games, so that might be something to check out too, even though I don't like football or baseball.

Well, Dallas, I'm here for another year. Let's see what you've got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woot! you have join the online journalers. =)