Friday, September 02, 2005

It's OK!

I was very concerned for awhile there.. I heard about the horrible hurricane that struck Louisiana this week and thought about all the destruction and lives lost.

I kept thinking, this is very very bad.   But then, to my great relief, I read an article on cnn.com, and all my worries disappeared!

Britney Spears, who was raised in Kentwood, Louisiana, posted a message on her Web site saying her family was safe and that her "thoughts and prayers go out to everyone" on the Gulf Coast.

Everything will be alright, folks!  She will continue to entertain millions of people around the world.  Not even a hurricane can stop this woman from doing what she does best.

To add to the joyousness, Juvenile has also survived, and will continue to whisper in women's ears, and instruct women what to back up.

As long as these people have survived, I believe the country can move on from this so-called tragedy and continue to live their lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have no life!! ;)
~Brahama