Sunday, December 11, 2005

Office Christmas Party

Had my work Christmas party on Saturday.  The company has changed a lot since last year (3 out of the 5 employees at my table were new). There were lots of new faces, especially since the people from the startup came too.

Last year's party was held at Dave & Buster's, so it was a pretty chill affair, with pool and shuffleboard. 

This year, the party resembled more of a typical office Christmas party, with a country club as the venue.  At first, I thought it might be kinda ghetto, since it was in a suburb 20 minutes north of work.  It turned out to be a really nice place though.   This year's agenda was more organized too, with speeches, a photo slideshow, and even a company sing-along!

I wonder how next year's Christmas party will be handled; I hope that even after the split, the two companies will still have social events together.

 

No comments: