Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pick-me-up #2

The only (ok, maybe not the ONLY) thing better than waking up to Madonna has to be waking up to Paris Hilton's "The Stars are Blind" video on VH1 .

That video is hot. I daresay the girl has a future in the music biz. I also thoroughly enjoyed her single, "Screwed," and expect the video to be just as hot (if not hotter).

I've tried downloading "The Stars are Blind", but apparently it's so popular that it's become a target for "fake" songs. All the versions I've heard have been pure static for like 10 minutes! Quite annoying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why I'm a fan of iTunes. Quickly getting a high-quality version of the right song is easily worth a buck sometimes.

Anonymous said...

why would people post fake songs of static? that's so weird. what a waste of bandwidth.

Anonymous said...

The explanation I heard is that record companies do it to discourage people from pirating their songs. If it's enough of a hassle to download it, people will just go buy it. Or so the theory goes.