Monday, August 21, 2006

Self-promotion

"I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good."
- Paris Hilton, on her new CD

I feel the same way about my blog. Sometimes, I'll be reading past posts, and all of a sudden, tears will come streaming down my face. And I'll be like, this is really great writing - perhaps even the best I've ever read. Who wrote such eloquent, beautiful passages? Who is this literary genius? Then I'll remember it's me! Thank you, Paris, for putting it so succinctly.

"I, like, cry, when I read it, it's so good."
- Yours truly, on my blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have so many heart wrenching conversations with the youth at church that when it comes to blogging, I don't want to think anymore... so my blog is mostly a collection of random things that are usually not at all profound. =)

Anonymous said...

When I read your blog, it feels like I'm flying.