Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally

After two weeks of living in my apartment, I now have Internet and cable hooked up.  I didn't miss it terribly since I've been pretty busy moving things from my old place and with other various activities (movies, hanging out with friends, happy hour, etc.).

But it is definitely nice to have Internet again.  

Oh, and cable.  I can finally watch The Hills again.  And Britney's comeback at the VMAs.

The moving itself went fairly smoothly.  I had 4 friends help me out so that sped things up quite a bit.  The weekend after the move, I went up to visit my parents and sister to celebrate Rakhi so I didn't even need Internet or cable then.

We'll see how long I stick around.  I think it'd be nice to move somewhere else entirely.  I've been in Dallas for over 3 years now and it really hasn't grown on me.

No comments: