Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What?

How did spinach and artichoke dip become a bar appetizer? Those are pretty random ingredients to throw together and make a dip. A bit gourmet for a bar, don't you think?

Why do they only serve eggnog around Nov-Dec? I can't think of another food/beverage that is only available at a specific time. How did eggnog, of all things, gain that status?

This Christmas should be interesting since no one in my family has a specific wishlist (my friends and I don't do the gift thing). Normally there's at least one or two big-ticket items that people ask for (or you can easily guess that they secretly want). Even though I haven't asked for anything, I still want to be blown away. I want to open a gift and get exactly what I want (even though I don't know I want it). Yeah, it's asking a lot, but that's what I want for Christmas - not so much the gift itself, but the idea that there's a perfect gift out there and I had no idea.

No comments: