Friday, March 28, 2008

Mindless reflections

It's been 3 weeks now and I still don't feel like I've moved.

A large part of the reason is because the fucking movers still haven't come here with my stuff. I'm pretty sure they've stolen it. Fuckers. I also don't know anyone around here - a fact that keeps getting brought up by my parents, my co-workers, everyone. Thanks for the reminder!

I have a job interview with the FBI tomorrow. I applied for a Special Agent position back when I sent my resume to anyone who seemed remotely interested and they contacted me last week. Although I've rejected most interview requests (and have little to no interest in this one), I decided it'd be fun to go just to see what kinds of questions they ask.

I don't believe in God. I believe in fate, luck and karma (and not necessarily in that order). It just makes more sense.

I had a pretty good experience in Dallas and I learned a lot about myself while living there. In my Austin days, no one considered me a leader and I wasn't always willing to try new things. Now, I have a lot more confidence and I'm ready to take more chances.

No comments: