Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Spitzer Debacle

I didn't really care much about Eliot Spitzer soliciting prostitutes. But a couple of interesting things happened that piqued my interest.

First of all, I had no idea that he was the governor of New York. His name sounds like something out of a mobster movie and I thought he was some no-name senator or congressman from some Midwestern state.

Secondly, most hookers are ugly (or so I've heard). But then, I saw pictures of her, and damn. She's not bad. Maybe not worth $4,000/hour, but at least a thousand. Jay Leno joked last night that reporters were able to find her name, MySpace page, and pictures in a day and a half, but it's been 7 years and we still have no idea where Bin Laden is hiding.

So what happens to the girl? He's under prosecution and had to quit his job, but she gets major exposure and will probably be signed to a record deal? That's America for ya.

No comments: