Sunday, April 26, 2009

Well, that was expensive

My friend and I somehow missed our stop on the Metro (it might be because were drinking), so what would have been a $3 ride ended up costing about $12.50 in cab fare - it was the last Metro.

I've decided that the best place to people-watch at a bar is at the bar itself. We saw a girl who bought and downed 2 shots, and then came back later for another drink. She was clearly alone, but the second time, she was talking to a guy who you would think would offer to buy the drink. I wonder what her story was. There was also another girl who was getting free drinks from the bartender. First I thought they were just friends, but I think there was a lot more to that story too. The female bartender also kept texting people in between breaks - she actually kept her phone open next to all the alcohol so she could do it quicker.

No comments: