Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Car

I bought a 2009 Infiniti G37x yesterday.

It's slightly used with about 7k miles, but looks completely new.

It's a very slick car, and is leaps and bounds above the Civic in terms of performance, comfort, pretty much everything.

It's crazy quiet, even at 60mph, and the sound system is ridiculous.

My favorite feature is the push-button ignition. Instead of using a key to start the car, you just push a button. I need an AV cable to connect my ipod to the stereo system and then I'll be set.

There's also a feature that tells you how many miles are left before you run out of gas.

I'm pretty sure I can be a lot more lenient with it (take curves a lot sharper, brake with a lot less room), but so far I'm being careful. Otherwise it's only a couple of weeks before I'd get a ticket/get into an accident ;)

I can see why some people fall in love with their cars.

No comments: