Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Brief Update

It's been awhile!

This is the second week in my condo. I have the most amazing view (if I got a telescope, I could see right into the penthouse of the Hyatt across the street!), and have way more space than I need. I also love my shower - it feels like the kind of shower you get in the fanciest of hotels. My kitchen is also pretty spacious, and now that the garbage disposal is fixed, I'll be using that more often too.

Also, how sad is it that I can't figure out how to set up a wireless network using a Mac? I've followed the steps in a lot of online forums, but so far, nothing.

All in all, I've spent way more money this year than I thought I would. I easily could have settled for a practical car and a practical condo, but where's the fun in that?

Oh, and just because I bought a condo doesn't mean I'm getting married any time soon. Not sure why every Indian co-worker equates the two.

No comments: