Sunday, October 15, 2006

Death

Just some passing thoughts on the oh-so-popular blog topic of death:

* I'm surprised I'm still around. I never imagined that I'd be alive at 24. Not that I've had a crazy lifestyle of drugs and alcohol or anything (quite the contrary). It's just that as I went through school, they never prepared me for life after college, so I never knew what to expect. And since I couldn't imagine it, I just assumed my life would somehow be over.

* There won't be more than 10-15 people at my funeral. A few co-workers, a couple of friends, and some family. Most of the people I know only pretend to like me, and since I'll be dead, they won't feel any obligation to continue faking it. Oh, and whenever I do die, it'll probably take about a week before anyone notices. And then when people are notified, it'll take a day or two for co-workers/friends to get over it and about a month for my family. After that, I'll be completely forgotten. Sumeet who?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its such a relief to know that I won't have to continue faking it =P

Anonymous said...

Aww Crap! You figured it out! We fake it...LOL...awww I'd be sad longer than a few days!