Sunday, November 26, 2006

Creepy

My sister said her relationship with her boyfriend is very similar to my parents' relationship.

She also said her boyfriend is very similar to our dad (in terms of personality, interests, etc).

If I ever get into a serious relationship (and that's a pretty big if), I really hope it's not with someone like my mom.
But as Eminem so eloquently put it: "They say that every man grows up to marry his own mother/Which would explain why you're such a motherfucking bitch." Well, I wouldn't go that far in describing my own mother, but I definitely don't need another one of her in my life. One is more than enough.

The rest of the Thanksgiving break was pretty much as I expected: mostly uneventful and demoralizing with the exception of a carpet-ripping afternoon at my uncle's townhouse (half of his basement flooded due to a leaky toilet).

No comments: