Saturday, December 16, 2006

Really?

I thought it'd be pretty hard to top the last happy hour (in terms of number of people), but we had about 20 people show up last night to the Flying Saucer. Most of them didn't come to the last one either, so it was a nice mix of people.


Earlier in the day, we had a cube-decorating contest at work. Our row won Best Row, and one of the cubes in our row won best individual cube too. No one was really in the mood to be productive after the announcement of the winners, so we ended up leaving for happy hour ridiculously early.

There were only like 4 or 5 of us at the beginning, but just like the last happy hour, people kept on coming! And again, I didn't know a lot of them. I hope someone did.

I still prefer the Velvet Hookah though. It was cheaper and had a better atmosphere. This place was packed and loud. My voice was completely hoarse by the end of the night.

No comments: