Monday, February 12, 2007

Laughter

You know that commercial for candy where the girl's sitting in class, laughing at the professor even though he's incredibly boring and there's nothing funny going on (but she's in her own world because of the candy)?

Yeah, that was me back in school, and continues today in meetings at work. Even though I don't have the candy, somehow I always find the speaker to be far more amusing than everyone else around me (sometimes the speaker is trying to be funny, but most of the time they're not).

I've also been told that my laugh is very loud and distinctive, and that people can hear it from down the hall and since I've moved floors, downstairs as well.

UPDATE (2/17): At the party last night, two more girls said they loved my laugh. One of them even said that her office would be complete if someone had my laugh there. Then again, they were both drunk by this point in the night.
Oh, and apparently everyone thinks I hype events too much. I don't think that's true. I just like to keep it real, and the majority of the events have been really fun, and they would be even more fun if certain people came. People are relieved that they didn't come if it was lame, but really, if they had come, it would have been a lot of fun.

No comments: