Friday, March 16, 2007

Best Waitress Ever?

Happy hour last night was very eh, but we did manage to get the best waitress ever to serve us.

First we had a guy as our waiter, and he was okay. But then she took over his shift, and damn. She memorized our orders, and made sure we had everything we needed the entire night. We never had to ask for anything. Splitting checks can be a nightmare, but she remembered what everyone had and only needed to ask us how to split appetizers and pitchers.

Since our group was pretty large, gratuity was already included on our checks, but I believe good service should be rewarded, so I added a little more.
~~~
I've been called a lot of names in my life, but I was called a 'jerk' recently. That name hurts a lot more than any of the others, mostly because I don't think it was deserved nor is it an accurate description of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! You're not a jerk! I think your awesome! :-)