Tuesday, July 31, 2007

You know what pisses me off?

Well, there's lots of things but here's a few:

- Evite: If you organize an event and click the checkbox that says 'email me when guests reply,' it doesn't email you! WTF? I'm honestly surprised they haven't fixed this because I doubt I'm the only one who's complained. Also, it would be really nice if you could mouse-over a name and it would show a picture of the person - kinda like Gmail does - since you don't always remember names, but you do remember faces. I hate Evite.

- The waiter at Gloria's: Maybe you want to ask next time you pack the boxes up separately. How do you know we weren't on a date? You don't think I could be on a date with a girl like that? Asshole.

- The stock market: One day you're up 20%, next day you're only up 10%. This whole investing thing is far more emotional that I thought it'd be. And the thing that really pisses me off is that Apple went down 6% today because some analyst said they'd be cutting production of the iPod/iPhone. Um, what? Not someone at Apple, not someone who knows something about what goes on at Apple, but an analyst. My guess is that the analyst wants Apple stock himself so he made something up to make the price go down. Asshole.

Okay, enough griping. Maybe next time I'll post about things that amuse me.

Oh, but before I go, a couple of pop culture tidbits: Britney and K-Fed's divorce has been finalized, The Simple Life has been canceled (I know, I was shocked too!), and Lindsay Lohan's new movie is the worst reviewed movie of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen you pissed off before. This is new.
ryc: Not a house, a condo and now I'm broke.