Wednesday, November 28, 2007

From/To

Chicago-London: I sat next to this nerdy but kinda hot (in a nerdy way) girl. I might have talked to her but I suddenly got hives and was itchy for the next 7 hours (and still had them for a couple days in Brussels). Real attractive.

Brussels-Washington, D.C.: The crazy Asian lady sitting next to me sounded like she was coughing up a lung for the entire 9-hour flight! I hate having an aisle seat since I can never get my head in a position where it's comfortable to sleep and because the fucking carts seem to come by every hour serving drinks or food or something. When we were landing, the attendant screamed "If we need to have an emergency evacuation, leave everything!" Great, I've been sitting on a plane for 9 hours and now I might die.

No comments: