Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back in DC!

So after the thing that happened on Friday, I'm now unexpectedly back at my parent's place in the DC area. I don't know how long I'll be here, or where I'll ultimately end up.

The last week hasn't been that bad and I've somehow kept myself busy, but I don't know if this next week will be the same. Luckily, I'll have a car for the first few days so maybe I'll get to know the area a little better.

Everyone else seems to be more optimistic about my future than me, but I think it's a lot easier to see someone else's future as being bright when you are stable yourself.

I wonder if coming up here was such a good idea after all. It's weird not having all of my stuff and depending on my parents for everything. It feels like I'm back in high school. I kinda want to go back home, even though there's no real reason to return.

2 comments:

Martinez said...

Be careful because the lameness will eventually be overcome with the convenience, I had to move back home once and believe me if you get too settled with not having to worry about bills and food and what not the situation will begin to suck less and less.

p.s Subway strippers was funny as hell

mstrex said...

hey sumeet, i've been there and everything will work out for the best. if you get bored in dc take the bus up to ny and we'll party!
- taru