Sunday, January 27, 2008

One step closer to my final resting place...

I moved my stuff into the basement today. I was fine up there for the first couple weeks, but then I slowly realized that there was no phone connection or cable connection in the upstairs bedroom.

The basement, oddly enough, has both in the big open room. So that's where I sit now, after a full day of cleaning it out and a lot of errands. The latter of which ended in me buying a TV!

I've been passively looking for a new TV for close to a year, and my dad thought that I may as well have a nice TV in the basement instead of using the ten-year-old 19" one.

After the day of errands, I've further confirmed the following about my parents - 1) my mom would rather spend more time to save some money (whereas the rest of my family would rather spend more money to save some time) and 2) my dad is much more willing to lie in order to get a good price.

In case you're curious, this is the TV I got.

My basement's all set up now. I've got my phone, laptop, TV and bathroom all within 6 feet.

Oh, and on a side note, I would've beaten The Godfather if I had stayed in Dallas. Just saying.

No comments: