Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Weekend Fun

The last two weekends were pretty fun, and I'm really looking forward to this one.

I already wrote about Atlantic City, so I'll just recap last weekend.

I went to my first real party on Saturday! My friend in Dallas has a college friend who lives in the DC area and she was nice enough to invite me to her housewarming party. I was a little worried at first, since I wouldn't know anyone else there, but I later found out that most people didn't know each other either.

After everyone was feeling loose after some food and drinks, we played Taboo and Mafia. I had never played Taboo before, and my guess is that our Mafia game was more unruly that normal.

All in all, it was a pretty fun party and it was interesting to meet some people who work in different fields (most of them were lawyers or teachers).

No comments: