Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend

Following the suggestion of pretty much every Wii owner, I decided to buy Zelda. I haven't played a structured "adventure" game like that in ages (I normally play games like GTA or sports games). It's actually pretty fun though and the graphics are pretty amazing for the Wii. The interactive tools like the fishing rod and sword are really fun to use with the Wii-mote (is that what it's called?). It's funny that whenever someone talks to Link in the game, he never responds! Is he mute or something?

I find it amusing that people reserve large blocks of time to beat games. I don't think I could play a game for that many hours straight. I don't have the attention span.

I went to a housewarming party last night at a former co-worker's place. It's kinda odd that I'm still good friends with a lot of former co-workers (considering I left 6+ months ago) but have yet to hang out with any of my current co-workers outside of work. It's even odder that there was only one person at the party who works there still, but everyone worked there at the beginning of the year. I guess this is when real networking starts ;).

I found out that about half of my friends are looking for another job right now. Yikes.

No comments: