Saturday, January 20, 2007

Disturbingly accurate birth chart

A friend found a website that calculates the planetary positions at your time and place of birth. I've always believed I don't really match my zodiac sign of Aries, but after reading my "full" description, I'd say most of it is pretty accurate.

You tend to be very shy and not very self-assertive. You are supercritical about how you appear to others. Even though you may think you are uninteresting and dull, you are actually quite soft- spoken... and very likable.
...at times you can be quite tactless in pointing out the faults of others. You have a crisp, no-nonsense approach to dealing with others.

You are the one who will rush in where angels fear to tread....you must be first in everything you do, and you enjoy taking risks. Often you are quick to anger, but you usually recover just as fast, regretting later things you said when you were upset. One of your best traits is that you are simple and direct, blunt and honest. You have strong feelings and are extremely sensitive... you tend to react emotionally to every situation you come across.

OK, I think I've shared enough (or maybe even too much). Click here to get your own birth chart.

No comments: