Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tip Calculator

I tend to tip more for waitresses than for waiters, and more for attractive waitresses versus unattractive waitresses.

If I had a waiter who had really great service versus a waitress that was attractive but her service was a tad subpar, I'd probably tip the waitress more. Same goes for an unattractive waitress who has great service versus an attractive waitress. The latter would get a higher tip from me (regardless of her service).

I went to dinner with some friends and I ended up giving about a 30% tip. Her service wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but she was friendly and pretty attractive. That's all it takes.

Does that make me a sexist pig? Perhaps, but the restaurant really shouldn't be hiring waiters or ugly waitresses.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Right, because life is already far too good for the unattractive. Hot chicks, though? They need a hand up. Nothing comes easily to them.

Anonymous said...

An honest sexist pig, is much better than a dishonest sexist pig.