Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Money

Well, that didn't end quite as I thought it would.

Instead of letting me finish out my two weeks, the company decided to unceremoniously terminate my employment yesterday.  They came to my cubicle as soon as I walked in and asked me to sign some papers, saying basically you're done.

So, now I have two weeks of unpaid vacation before I start my new job.

I think this is the first time since the fall semester of my senior year in college that I won't have an income, and may not have an income for all of April.

Obviously, I have a lot of savings and it won't be a big deal financially, but it kinda sucks since I'm used to having an incoming cash flow.

Oh, and since my birthday is this month, some nice gifts would be money for rent, clothes, food, etc.  Oh, and if you have a lot of money and are feeling incredibly generous, an island would be awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWww...i'm sorry... :(
Working on the island :)